As members of Baker Tilly International, we deliver high quality services and adhere to the highest standards of independence and ethics.
Accounting & tax
Baker Tilly Joanidis provides accounting and fiscal support. Proper bookkeeping is more than a legal obligation. It is indispensable, because it provides a realistic view of the financial situation of your company. A well-kept administration provides you with valuable information on and insight into your company. Without accurate bookkeeping a well-founded company management is impossible. Your company management is supported from the point of view of accounting, taxation and legal aspects, including the necessary reporting. We do all the VAT and tax returns and advise you on tax matters. We will guide you through tax inspections as well.
What we can offer you?
ACCOUNTING RECORDS - Daily books, ledgers, books of incoming and outgoing invoices, treasury book, account balance sheets of the clients, both buyers and suppliers.
SET OF ALL ACCOUNTING AND TAX CALCULATIONS
Compilation of financial statements for companies and financial institutions:
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Statement of cash flows
- Statement of changes in equity and
- Explanatory notes
- Calculation of depreciation
- Calculation of Income tax
- Calculation of Personal tax
- Calculation of Value added tax
Full registration of employees
- Registration and deregistration of employees
- Calculation of the salary
- Giving proper information of the salaries to the relevant institutions
- Preparation and issuing of the payment lists